<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


<3
DATE:Sunday, February 22, 2009 TIME:{8:04 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments:
yeah...
well, on grammar, since in d philippines will always talk English with wrong grammaring(grammar), i got it from dem, spelling, itz just really me, not easy if you're r boasting 'ur good at english' evn if ur not.. ehhehe

details abt Taemin fic
u cna do watever u want with it... no big deal for me

Jonghyun ang Seohyun fic:
userid: _m1n_
pw: denden04
if u need an email
xoneuxdenx@yahoo.com
title: My One and Only...(d dots r really counted heheh)
author: me (xdorkyx)
characters: Jonghyun(SHINee) and Seohyun(SNSD)

about d color, background color, banner, Id on't usually put those things when I write fics, i just wait for some ppol 2 leave a comment and go 2 deyr sites... ehehhe

Ok.. Yunni... ur d BEST reader Ive ever had... Not kidding, not Bluffing. I don't do those things, when I do jokes, I always end up in onew condition.. hehehheh

thnkz a lot ^^
 
I think I made I really late reply.. itz 1:30 am here... wah.. i have so many chatm8z and ol of dem r shinee lover... hehehe

xur, if u insist. i told u it's ol up 2 u...

haha, I check on some spelling erros on d fanfic and ooo.. there is so many... its bcoz I write 2 fast.. sori abt dat ^^
 
Hi Yunni!!!!!!!
hahaha, so you have blogspot now xDDD
and hi there, JiIn!! xDDDD

Haha, talking about fanfics..
I haven't update mine now LOL
but currently I'm working on it, so no worries xDD
I miss you guys a lot..
a lot until I want to make another fanfic with the same characters as Yunni's xDDDDDDDD
but duh, I'm lacking on ideas these days...

And oh, JiIn's fanfic!!
I haven't read it yet...
JiIn, give me the link~~ ^^
 
wah... he's kind of a stupid jerk in school. coz there were secret photos of me and my classmate on our swimming trip so he checked it out himself then show it to those other boys he's with that day. Irritates me so much, I don't like that side of him, I'm very choosy you know... hahahah

I might not post the Jonghyun fanfic yet since in d 1st 3 weeks of march will be having really too much exams since april is vacation time here in the philippines it's all of that year-ender test, fianls.. watever.. hehehehe

an uweeeehhhh.. u finally finished your fanfic. wow, that's d longest fanfic I've ever read. AWESOME!!!^^

HEY!WONYEON, yeah, i think you alreayd found my blog, so happy reading ^^
 
Hey, unnies~ I can't believe the story's done already, too. It feels as if I just started it. > < HEY!!! WON YEON UNNIE, LETS MAKE A COLLAB STORY FOR NYTE!!!! Or we could go with unnie's idea of making a NYTe account on winglin and freepost anything. ^^ Like a winglin blog. ^^
 
Post a Comment

JiIn unnie, hahaha. I really loved the TaeMin fic <33 so cutez. =)
Bah. So much work...homework. > <
I can't believe it.
I'm down to my last chapter of ROMANTIC...
And I've been working on it since the end of November...wowz...about four months. I'm really gonna miss ALL my unnies when I'm done...
JiIn unnie, I'll miss you like heck...='(
Hyomi unnie, I'll miss you. ='(
Eunmi unnie, I'll miss you too...='(
Yeonie unnie, I'll miss you a lot...='(

-Sigh- But then again, I have to finish this one in order to write my next one...> < I can't wait to post JiIn unnie's stories, though.

BTW, TO JIIN UNNIE: You don't mind if I edit, right? Like, spelling or grammar...> < Sorries...


« »