I Was Tagged By BoBo. =.=
1. You will tag this to 8 people.
2. When the tagging reached to a person named “Grace”, the tagging will stop.
3. Answer the questions HONESTLY and have fun.
Why did you choose (your site’s name)?
My name (Yunni - niii), and I was listening to SHINee's Replay. =.=
What is your favorite color combination so far?
Black/red, blue/orange
Who is your favorite Friend online? Why?
There's those from fanfiction.net, and there's BoBo, Dezz, AeRi unnie, JiIn unnie, Yeonie unnie, Hyomi unnie...rawr. I don't know, I love them all. XD
Who is your favorite chatmate?
Meow. Look above.
OK, Thanks for Answering! Let’s talk about something personal:How many boyfriends have you had since birth?
One
Do you have boyfriend?
No. But I have a hubby, though. Wanna meet him? His name is Lee TaeMin. ^^
Hmmm… When (age) was your first kiss?
I take BoBo's answer for this -credits- Yunni is very innocent.
What was your feeling?
-looks above-
So… Let’s talk something about your country. This one is very serious. (M’kay) ?Where did you came from (country)?
China. Hong Kong.
Then what’s the nationality?
Chinese. DOI.
What’s the official language?
Cantonese. Wait, Mandarin. Who cares, I speak all of them and English.
How many languages can you speak? What are they?
English, Cantonese, Mandarin, basic Japanese, basic Korean, basic Spanish. XD
Are you proud of your country?
-nods-
Hope you learned something from these questions. OK, last set of questions.What’s your hairstyle?
Medium length, parted on my right side. Usually left down.
What’s your beauty style?
Yunni has no opinion on this.
What’s your clothing style?
No dresses, skirts, make-up, or anything pink.
Anything else you want to say?
MEOW. I need choco milk. And TaeMin. And my girls are going to kill me if I don't update because I'm busy planning a new fic with AeRi unnie.
YUNNI SHALL TAG...Dezz, AeRi unnie, JiIn unnie, Yeonie unnie, Hyomi unnie, Jo, GRACE, and...Karen. XD