SM launches new girl band...
Yes, you heard right.
SM LAUNCHES NEW GIRL BAND.
And not just any girl band, oh, no. I wouldn't even CARE if it was an ordinary girl band. No, this girl band...
IS SHINEE'S PARTNER BAND
And they've already decided on the partners.
TaeMin's partner is the main dancer and vocal...WHAT THE CRAP...AND SHE'S THE SAME AGE AS ME...
WHAT THE CRAP EVEN MORE.
SHE CAN GO STICK HER HEAD INTO A TOILET
AND DIE.
I don't fking care
HANDS OFF TAEMIN.
Dezzy, BoBo, and I were on msn just now, bashing. The whole conversation was swearing and bashing. WHOLE THING. And you know I'm pissed because I usually don't swear.
WHOLE CONVERSATION. SWEARING. Oh, goodness.
Dude. I even put three different swear words in a four-word phrase.
You can tell how mad I am.
...Man, my head hurts.
WHY THE HELL DOES SM HAVE TO SCREW UP EVERYONE'S LIVES BY LAUNCHING A NEW GIRL BAND THAT HAS TO BE SHINEE'S PARTNER GROUP?!
Labels: BoBo, Dezzy, SHINee, SM, TaeMin, Yunni