<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Really?
DATE:Wednesday, October 28, 2009 TIME:{3:45 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Is this...really what Kim Yunni's all about?

Really? Horrible singing and even worse dancing? Acting cute? Looking good? Really? Chocolate milk I can understand, but...really?

That's not even important anymore. Who can sing the best, who can dance better...who can get into SM to be a trainee, who can write better, who looks better, who's the youngest, who gets TaeMin in all the stories...I don't care anymore. I use these to push myself. I have a whole bunch of people I look up to.

Faith unnie
AeRi unnie
Naomi unnie
Heo Sushiii
Yeonie unnie
Jaemin jie jie
Ana dongsaeng
Anna unnie
Darkess dongsaeng

But honestly...is that what Yunni is all about? Yunni doesn't like giving up. Yunni HATES giving up. So she doesn't know why she's letting this break her down. She doesn't want to write anymore. She doesn't want to sing anymore. She doesn't feel like dancing anymore.
Heck, she doesn't even feel like smiling or TaeMin-spazzing right now. And she knows this is selfish because there's a whole bunch of friends with her.

Even SHAKKIE commented. WTF.


« »