<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Scared...and Alone. [STILL]
DATE:Thursday, October 15, 2009 TIME:{9:21 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

-sigh-
I'm having a random emo spasm. But this time...meow...
T^T

Naomi unnie came online at 7 am (for her), and I said hi, but she logged off. Prolly had school. Then, I was talking to Ana dongsaeng before dinner when she got off while I was eating...and...so...I went to dance afterwards. But...
during my shower after dancing...AeRi unnie said 'hi' to me, but she got off before I came back T^T That kinda got me thinking...

What happens when we're all grown up...will we forget each other? Will we continue our lives and not remember that we ever met each other? Not remember this amazing group of friends who, although we've never met each other, was the support and strength when we needed it?

I HATE these random emo spasms. They're making me HOMESICK for HK right now...and trust me, I'm REALLY homesick.
And it's making me depressed because these thoughts have been bugging me.
I'm scared. I'm REALLY scared. > <

===

Here, I edit this post about 10 minutes later, feeling changed. What can I say?
God<3
Thank You for Faith Park...for her blog...and her sidebar...with the Still lyrics =)
Thank You for hiding me under Your wing
and helping me to realize what it means to know Christ's power in quietness and trust.

I no longer feel scared, because I know everything will be okay =)


« »