Miserable.
So. Kim Yunni is. Officially sick.
Not that that could stop her from going to school. Psh, I mean, her mom would never let her.
I am feeling utterly horrible at the moment. I slept at 12:30 last night, then woke up at 4, went back to bed, and I had an English test today. I fell asleep in the middle of it (I hate American Romanticism. = ="), and my eyes have been stinging the whole day. Then, I went on my computer...did stuff...and made brownies while reading "Beloved" for school. My eyes suffered. Oh, my eyes suffered.
Right after the brownies were done, I laid down on the couch to take a much-needed nap. Who knew; the nap lasted two hours. Filled with really. REALLY. Bad dreams of random stuff- I mean, Twilight, Disney, Horror...
And I can't stand horror. AT ALL. = ="
I mean, I dreamed that there were two pianos in the house, and "Faithy" (It WAS Faithy, but it didn't look like Faithy) was over. One of the pianos started playing River Flows In You by itself O.O
Then other scary stuff happened. - -'
I just woke up, and my eyes are really really tired > <
Last night bball, I was already feeling really bad because of my stomach and lack of rest. Peter told me to rest more<3 when he was the one that was obviously tired. = ="
Meow.
I think I'm going to get my mom to let me take the Spanish test tomorrow and then pick me up from school.
...What am I talking about. My mom has a job now; she can't just pick me up.
Gawd. I am going to suffer tomorrow. Halp. I'll faint in the middle of class or something.