Wow, I haven't blogged in a while.
Winglin is driving me nuts by not working. It's pissing everyone off. In addition to that, I think I caught something from someone. And if it's not anyone I live with, I get sick over the phone and internet too, believe it or not. My best friend infected me over the phone a few times; it wasn't fun. > <
Meows -sigh-
Welll. I took the SAT Subject Tests last week...I'm not very confident...EVEN CHINESE...
我對自己完全沒有自信...我不知道考得好不好...我連考英文都已經不行了, 更何況考中文...
I took Chinese, Math, and Literature...I couldn't finish the math - -' And the literature was really. Really hard. > <> <
I don't know what's wrong with me. I cried on Saturday, and on Tuesday, my mom misunderstood me and I cried AGAIN. I used to NEVER cry. What is wrong with me? > < What am I becoming?
I barely recognize myself anymore...it's like I've left me back in Asia, and some other person's taken over my body. > <
Meowww. -sighs-
I got my mom to pull me out of the bball team, something I thought would never happen. It's just; there's practice every single day after you make the team...and like...I had a secure spot on the JV team. Like, I would have been on there if I went to tryouts, which I didn't. The thing is, I don't have time for it. I have SATs and driver's ed. this year. I barely have time for anything else. Even when I'm writing or doing something I love doing, I have to do it while doing homework. > <
Do I have anything good happening to me lately?
Oh. Yeah. Peter. He asked me to the Charity Ball coming up...on SAT night. So that means, after SATs, we're going to a ball. Wonderful. =p Don't get me wrong, it's great, but...
I am so screwed for the SATs. - -' meow.
Today, went to church. My friends deep fried me right in front of him...including Kyo...who's my cousin, for those who don't know...> <
-sighs- I'm trying to hook her up with a guy at school that likes her. xD
Meow. =p
Guess I'll continue
procrastinating studying for my English quiz tomorrow. =p