<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


OVER. FINALLY.
DATE:Saturday, December 5, 2009 TIME:{2:24 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

I am infinitely happy to say that it is OVER.

SATS ARE OVER.

I think I did really bad on it...I'd be surprised if I got anything over 600 - -' meowww. AeRi unnie, remember when I said I was going to cry? Well, I actually did. I started bawling - -' and I HATE crying, but hey...meow. = =" I'd like to say thanks to...IAN FONG, my freaking best friend...I'd don't know what I'd do without him...I thank God that every time I cry, I can always go to him, whether I'm crying in some bathroom in HK or at home before exams or when I'm scared...=) it's great to know that someone's there for you like that. And I don't know if she'll read this, but DAWN CHOW, thank you for being cool and praying for me...I'll go comment on your live after I settle everything - -' Thank you also to (again) AERI UNNIE for knocking some sense into my airhead brain...and to FAITHY TWINNIE for making me happy =) Also...to SAM LEE even though he'll never see this...he made my day by making me laugh. And last but definitely not least, to HEO TEMPURA for wishing me good luck and talking to me ^^

Thank you guys for your support..-bows- KAMSAHIMNIDA! LOVE YOU GUYS!


« »