Confession.
Yes...it's my day to confess -nods-
Firstly, I'd just like to tell everyone that I'm not gone =p I just moved into a new house with no internet whatsoever, so I am suffering from underdosage of my worldwideweb at the moment. I'm at Kyomi's house right now, so here I am, blogging about my pointless, boring life while procrastinating my work for Earth Science and US History Honors...
No, I love my life x)
...I guess it's time to confess. -.-' Well, life's been buena lately...hahaha...for those of you who haven't seen on Facebook...
Yunni has a...boyfriend? -hides in case dongsaengs and unnies and Japanese fried shrimps come flying at her-
LOL I'm kidding. But yeah...I'm dating...=p Peter Lin actually asked me out, hahaha...
So yes, here's my random blogsplat for today...=)
I'LL CATCH UP WITH UNNIES AND DONGSAENGS AND JAP FOOD SOON =) Love you guys!
AND THIS INCLUDES DAWN CHOW =) I know you're stalking me...-creeper look- hahaha, kidding =)