<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


I Will Offer Up My Life
DATE:Tuesday, March 16, 2010 TIME:{5:41 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

[I will offer up my life, in spirit and truth]
[Pouring out the oil of love, as my worship to You]
[In surrender I must give every part]
[Lord, receive the sacrifice of a broken heart]

It's been going on for a while now.
Things have changed in just a few short days. Suddenly, she was no longer surrounded by all her friends. Suddenly, they were talking bad about her right in front of her.

Suddenly, she was just no longer there.

No one remembered her.
No one asked for her.
No one noticed.
With every passing day, she felt more invisible and miserable than ever. Her friends never talked to her anymore. At school, the teacher never acknowledged her. They even changed their seating charts and forgot to put her name on the board. Whenever she looked at someone, they shuddered.

However, she knew she was never alone.

Every time she sat down to think, she could see a figure sitting down right next to her, looking at her and smiling.
"Hello, Jesus," she greeted him quietly. He nodded, that gentle smile still on His face as He waited for the words He knew she needed to say, the words it took for her to pour her heart out to Him.

[Jesus, what can I give, what can I bring]
[To so faithful a friend, to so loving a King]
[Savior, what can be said, what can be sung]
[As a praise of Your name, for all You have done]

So that was how she spent her days. Every day, the two of them would sit down in the same spot as she told Him endlessly about her feelings and her thoughts as He listened to her, waiting for the moment to say something back to her.

She told Him of the pain she felt whenever she saw her friends, of the way she looked down at the ground as she walked past them. She told Him of the wrenching feeling in her chest when she talked to her family, but no one seemed to respond. She told Him of watching her mother and father cry every single night, yet never telling her what was wrong. She told Him of the way she was coldly shunned by even her own boyfriend, who had promised to love her. She told Him how he never talked to her anymore, never looked her in the eyes, never held her, never kissed her.

Jesus sat there, listening to her every word, every painful memory she had to tell Him.

[Oh my words could not tell]
[Not even in part]
[Of the debt of love that is owed]
[By this thankful heart]

And at the end of the day, she would always curl up into a tiny ball and wrap her arms around her legs as she laid her head upon Jesus' shoulder, the shoulder given to her to remind her of His love and support.
"You were the only one who never left me," she would always say quietly before falling asleep.

[You deserve my every breath, for You've paid the great cost]
[Giving up Your life to death, even death on a cross]
[You took all my shame away, there defeated my sin]
[There opened up the gates of Heaven, and have beckoned me in]

She would always dream the same dream every night; always the same one. She could see her and her friends, simply hanging out and having fun. She could see her and her boyfriend, talking, laughing, and simply enjoying each others company. She saw memories of her and her family, back when she was still young and the only worry was whether she had fun or not.
Then she would always wake up and face reality, knowing that all these had passed. A bottomless chasm was then felt inside of her heart, making her chest and head hurt from the pain that shot through her.

Jesus never left her once, watching as she was hurting, still holding onto her tightly.

[Jesus, what can I give, what can I bring]
[To so faithful a friend, to so loving a King]
[Savior, what can be said, what can be sung]
[As a praise of Your name, for all You have done]

Many times she would look to her side and smile, knowing that someone was watching over her, protecting her. Jesus walked alongside of her, giving her a smile that seemed to wash all her fears, all her worries, all her pain away.

[Oh my words could not tell]
[Not even in part]
[Of the debt of love that is owed]
[By this thankful heart]

Despite the hurt she felt, she still attended church every Sunday, school on the weekdays, played basketball on Tuesdays, and youth group on Fridays.
There was no difference anywhere. It wasn't until one weekend, when she wearily walked into the sanctuary, expecting to sit with the friends she had always sat with, with the boyfriend who had always been next to her...

A group of people were gathered around something...someone. A quick scan of the area was done and she managed to squeeze her way through to the middle, where she found a girl around her own age...and her boyfriend's arm around her. Excited chatter rang in her ears as she fought to stay conscious, to stay upright. Tears filled her eyes and automatically filed down her cheeks, one by one until they became racing raindrops, each tear mixing with another.

Refusing to believe it, refusing to see the supportive smiles of her friends among the circle, she ran forward with a burst of strength towards the person she had loved...

Only to be met with air.

She went right through, stumbling as she reached the other side. As she looked down, incredulous at her hands, she could still feel the presence of Jesus next to her. There was no longer a smile on His face. Instead, it was covered with tears much like her own.

[What can I give]
[What can I bring]
[What can I sing as an offering, Lord]

And suddenly, the truth hit her. Looking down at her fading hands one last time, she sniffed and looked back up at Jesus' weeping face, knowing that He was weeping for her, knowing that He understood her feelings, her thoughts.

There wasn't a moment's hesitation before she ran straight into His open arms.

[Simply this...]
[I will offer up my life, in spirit and truth]
[Pouring out the oil of love, as my worship to You]
[In surrender I must give every part]
[Lord, receive the sacrifice of a broken heart]

==========================
=======

Bleh. Yeah...I started writing this at like...11:50...
Story behind this is that I had this major sobfest/breakdown at like...10:30...lasted for about...ohhh...half an hour or so >.< guess I just wasn't feel well. And the entire night, I was just listening to this song...I've always really liked the lyrics to it because...it's just so neat how God loves us so much and how much of a friend He is to us, no matter if we feel like He's near or far...whether He's as close to us as He was with that girl in the story or if He seems over the mountains and far away. I'd just like to say that He's here, right next to you and that He loves you...because that's how I made it through the night =)

Last note...in case people don't get the story...the girl was actually dead when the story started...haha. Call me sadistic...I love angst =) I apologize for any like...grammatical/spelling mistakes I might have made...>.< I'm really tired and it's like...12:30 right now. Haha. And I wrote this with like...stinging eyes. xD and a growling stomach. xD

But yeah, anyway...=p

==============================================

Soooo yeah...I posted this on Facebook last night...posting it here now, haha. I can't wait for my new layout...featuring...PON AND ZI...=)


« »