<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


19 Days.
DATE:Wednesday, June 23, 2010 TIME:{5:57 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Sooooo, it's almost 6 pm...didn't get to update this morning =\

Went to bed at 2 last night after gaming and reading...I read until I realized that I couldn't focus on the words and then lights off. Haha.

Woken up violently this morning by my parents...I can't believe they woke up earlier than me for once. We went to Smithfield this morning and spent the morning and afternoon there. I got a bunch of stuff; wish I could have gotten more stuff from Nike, but mommy and daddy said no. I love Nike -.-'

Um...I got to drive...like...twice today...xD Haha. Erm...went home from Smithfield and stopped by Dick's to get pants and also went to Grand Asia...yummm bubble tea =]
I saw...uh...Ms. OppositeOfSapphire there with her mom. KE wasn't there though =p

Went to pick up brother, then went home =p here I am, blogging...haha =)

-sigh-

Two more days to Arizona, and nineteen until Crossroads.

I hungwie. :]


« »