<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


22 Days.
DATE:Sunday, June 20, 2010 TIME:{1:35 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Yayyy almost to 20 ^^ can't waiiiiittttt.

Went to pot luck yesterday...didn't do much. Just played piano and hung out a little with Wai Wai.

I was going home when memories came up. Fondue, I missed you and I smiled =)

So. Last night, I watched Ye Wen II with uncle, mommy, and daddy. It was bloody, violent, cruel, and inhumane- I don't mind the blood and gore and violence, but the cruelness and inhumanity of the people in the movie really bugged me and made it horrible. I almost cried >.<

Then this morning, mommy woke me up because we had to be at church earlier today. Ummm...went to church. Had a good first session, then second session...I saw our daughter =) sat with her and, uh...Ms. CitynextoRaleigh =p talked with Ms. MoriaAngelaDarling and...generally had a good time. Today's Father's Day...mommy bought a present, and I made a card that Kelly and Gabie decorated. Just gave it to him =)

Going out to go shopping for Arizona stuff later...and getting a shot later =\

Fondue. 22 more days.


« »