25 Days.
Today was really busy...>.< kinda tired already. Haha. Not really, but still.
Hmm...so I went to bed at 11 last night because I felt really dizzy from staring at the computer screen...it was horrible >.< Woke up at like...7:30...and then I used the comp a bit again to work on the card for daddy. Geez. My head spun like crazy. Then...at like...9...went over to Little Mermaid's to force her to get up because she promised to help me take a picture and get stuff for my mommy's cake because it's her birthday today.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MOMMY<3 =) I LOVE YOU!
First time making cake FROM SCRATCH. It wasn't that bad...just...it was too thin the first time (because the cake had two layers) so it ripped when Auntie and I tried to get it off...so I had to redo the WHOLE THING...and we didn't have enough eggs so Batman's Partner and I ran down to Harris Teeter to get more =p
I can say I am officially broke. -.-'
So yeah...baked the cake, did the icing and everything, and it's in the fridge for eating it after daddy gets home.
YAYYYY MY DADDY GETS HOME TONIGHT! =D So happyyyy.
Now. Just waiting for one more person to come back until my life is complete.
-ahem-
Fondue.
I'm still waiting for you to come back =) I miss you.
I LOVE YOU.