<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


17th~! =)
DATE:Monday, August 22, 2011 TIME:{2:02 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

So.

Yay for being 17! =)

Gosh that sounds so weird.

How am I celebrating?

CLASSES

I know, it's sad =\ but yeah. Haha sleptover at Peter's =) so first thing I saw when I woke up...=p
but anyway.

Went to classes this morning =p then saw mounted police haha two of them =) right after ANS 105 haha =) they were SO nice, stopped to talk with students and stuff. One of the horses, the bigger one (11 years old) was white, named...Br...something haha it was a pretty crazy horse =p and the second was chestnut (my favorite =)) named Cowboy...he was 10 =) haha spent some time talking to the officer on Cowboy and petting him =) haha so wonderful.

Then...lunch with Ariel and Robin (he came on campus) and Peter =) then saw Rebecca and Jenny so they sat at the table next to us =) had a good (FAT) lunch, haha. Walked Rebecca to class then went to the math tutorial thing at SAS hall because Peter needed to do hwk and needed help (speaking of which, I should start homework...) so yeah =) got Calc at 4:30-5:45 and then dinner dateeee =) haha =)

I think that...the first person I need to thank today is God =) for creating me and loving me even though I fail and fall short of Him and constantly hurt Him. For giving me His best =) and protecting me and keeping me alive and being with me. For still being there, waiting by the phone every time I walk away from Him. Thank You, Father. For everything =) literally.

Next...my parents =) MOMMY AND DADDY, THANK YOU! For putting up with me 17 years and giving birth to me and loving and caring for me since before I was born. I love you guys =)

To Peter- you're the bomb =) hahaha the awesomest boyfriend ever =) thank you<3

To Sahara, I LOVE YOU! You're my bbbbbbbbbbff and ever and ever and ever and ever!! =) haha

To my ANNOYING but lovable cousins Ariel and Robin, I love you guys =) thanks for grabbing lunch with me!

To Phillip Lin, for the AWESOME Halo 17 graphic =) hahahaha

To the rest of my friends- YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME! =) thanks guys!

Now only if I could spend the day with my family...



« »