Sometimes, I just wonder if y'all would notice my absence. I'm not trying to be a clingy bitch or whatever. I guess I just care too much about you guys...and it hurts knowing I'm easy to put aside. It kills me, and y'all don't even know. Would you notice if I just faded into the background even though you guys pushed me there anyway? Would you be worried if I ended up in a hospital for one reason or another, would you mourn if I died? Would I be missed?
No. No, I wouldn't.
I'm reading a book right now called Tiger Lily, about her and Peter Pan and basically their love story until Wendy Darling comes along. Funny thing is, I understand exactly what's going on in her head because I've lived it. It's like someone telling me the story of my own life back to my face. She is just like me, and she's been hurt just like me.
The author also dedicated it to "all the girls with messy hair and thirsty hearts." Props.
People say that it's selfish to want to die, that you're not thinking of the people who love you. That if you think your loved ones would benefit from losing you, there is something seriously wrong with you.
There's gotta be something seriously wrong with me because I haven't been able to get that thought out of my head for months and months. I honestly think that without me, everything would be so much better.
And you know what's awesome? All this stuff I want to say to you guys, you're never going to hear it. Unless you find this sometime after it's too late.