<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Weekend
DATE:Saturday, September 14, 2013 TIME:{1:40 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Wooo, this is going to be a short and BUSY weekend.

So the trumpet cookout was last night after practice, and that was awesome. Getting to spend time with the trumpets again was amazing, because we didn't really do any section bonding last year. Burgers, hot dogs, chips, brownies, milk, Apples to Apples, frisbee, cornhole, spoons, Super Smash, ERS, and just...friends. I love that everyone had fun and wanted to do it again. I love that Elora feels awesome because she was so nervous that it would turn out bad because of bad hosting or whatever she was worried about, but had an AMAZING outcome. I love that we all met someone we didn't really know in our own section and that we got to share laughs and time with each other. I'm so glad I get to be part of this astounding group and that we can have so much fun with each other.

Had to leave at around 11 though, because Jacob was on campus. So I texted him when I got back to my room, and him, Peter, and Praise came over and chilled for a bit. Just happy to spend time with them again after so long. Praise had a weekend class, so she had to go back to her dorm, and Peter walked her back. So Jake and I chilled for a bit; it was really nice because I haven't gotten to hang out with him in a long time because of being in college and whatever he was busy with at the time. Peter texted us and said there was free lemonade in the BAR, so we went downstairs and lo and behold, some of my trombones were there.

This year, I think I've gotten closer to and got to meet some awesome people from the trombone section. Starting to feel like they're my babies, but I feel that way about the trumpet section too, so. Haha, I need to stop being such a mother...
But yeah, so Jake and I chilled with them for a while, then he got bored so we went back to my room and watched a movie. It's just nice to have one of those friends you're super close to who you can talk to, and nothing really feels awkward because you've known them for so long. It's sad to think how much time we missed out on hanging out especially when I think about how much we hung out in high school, but it was great to chill for a few hours.

Peter finished talking with Christian, but then he went back to his room to play League. Loser.

Movie finished, went with Jacob to Peter's room, then drove home in less than 20 minutes. That's a record right there ;p

Now, the rest of this busy weekend. Today is chill at home day with mi familia. Tonight is the moon festival at church, and mommy/the canto group is part of it. She asked me to help them do A/V, so I'm going to be doing A/V for them for a few hours. Have to be at church by 4 something, so I'll be at church most of the day...then there's the actual program tonight, so we'll be doing that.

Then, Josh has a Super Smash thing going on at his and Jackson's apartment tonight. But....I probably won't be able to make it =\ I kind of want to, but I'm missing out on being at home so I kinda want to stay home.

TOMORROW! Beach trip down to Wilmington with Elora, Kristine, and Aurelia. Taylor is meeting us down there, and so is Michael. It'll be so much fun =) I can't wait. Hopefully, I won't get burnt. I burn enough in marching band =\

Lately, I've also been hung up on thinking about time and how quickly it moves. Just about how I grew up and the time I spent doing different things; about the time I spent with people, and the friends I loved who are now grown up and some I don't even recognize anymore. It's sad, I think, when I look back on these memories. Bittersweet to see how things played out. It makes everything I do nowadays even more precious because I know how fast it's going to go by. Heck, I'm graduating college in like...three semesters. That's not a lot of time =\ but to rack up these memories...these are important. Sad to think about, but important. Some are happy, some not so happy. But the important thing is to treasure it while it lasts. People change, and I think, sometimes, that that is the saddest part of it all. I know it is for me.


« »