<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


再生花
DATE:Monday, February 17, 2014 TIME:{2:16 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

懷念你 回憶卻恨你 賜我這天地
陪著你 為等告別你 明年桃花飛

葬過花 紅過心 忽遠又近 我與你 看遍烈日密雲

你背影是我傷痕 我為你能愛得比風沙更狠

將今生 彌補他生 誰知有沒有下文

一顆心多少腳印 誰可證實結伴同行
指天發誓你我若有天可再生 期求天意別要弄人
誰又會 答應 再生不愛別人

甜蜜過 而苦也煉過 那裏有幫助

投入錯 劇本卻沒錯 誰能談因果

葬過花 紅過心 忽遠又近 我與你 看遍烈日密雲

你背影是我傷痕 我為你能愛得比風沙更狠

將今生 彌補他生 誰知有沒有下文

一顆心多少腳印 誰可證實結伴同行
指天發誓你我若有天可再生 期求天意別要弄人
誰又會 答應 再生不愛別人

將今生 彌補他生 誰知有沒有下文

一顆心多少腳印 誰可證實結伴同行
指天發誓你我若有天可再生 期求天意別要弄人
誰又會 答應 再生不愛別人

Just like每一生都等你...so, so many thoughts. I love this song. I love the lyrics and everything it means. Both because it relates to me and because of the language.

I've had a newfound understanding and appreciation for Chinese since rewatching封神榜because it hit me then just how beautiful a language it is. Each word has its own meaning, its own weight. The way you put phrases and sentences together, like a puzzle, creates a beautiful picture. I love it.


« »