<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


DATE:Saturday, March 15, 2014 TIME:{2:10 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Where do I even begin to describe how pissed off I am right now? Let's see...

GROW UP.

The world does not revolve around you and your feelings. You stuck your friends in the middle of this because you refuse to let go of your negativity and whatever they've done to hurt you in the past. You did not "fucking let go of everything," you claw onto it and feel like everyone did something to hurt you or didn't care about your feelings. You feel like they hurt you in the process of them being happy, but you're the one hurting yourself. They have every right to do what they did and to feel the way they do. You had every right to feel upset, but you do not have the right to put the blame on them when you complain about your life being meaningless. Depression I can understand. Meaningless?

Know why? Because you depended on him so much. He defined your life, and now that he's gone off with someone else, just because she's your friend, you felt like she betrayed you and that she shouldn't have gone out with him. "In this world, it doesn't matter who you hurt as long as you're happy." You said that. Doesn't it seem hypocritical to you though, when you flip it around and say that they should have ignored their own feelings and not have gotten together or do what they wanted to do just to keep you happy? Or at least to make you feel better?

The world does not effing revolve around you and your feelings. Suck it up.

You're hurt. You're crying after talking with me. And you know what?

I don't feel bad at all because I told you what you needed to hear. I will never sugarcoat it because it's a dumbass move and because I will always be honest with you, whether it makes you feel better or not because you're being stubborn and there is no other way to get to you. We've been talking about this for almost four freaking HOURS, and it's all been about how you don't want to let them back in your life.

There is a balance. I keep telling you, there is a balance. You don't have to let them back into your life. You just don't have to care. But you're making a huge fuss out of it and it's infuriating. Grow. Up. And let go.


« »