<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


DATE:Tuesday, June 24, 2014 TIME:{1:32 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

"Sometimes, being a friend means mastering the art of timng. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and let people hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to pick up the pieces when it's all over."







Maybe I am running after all. Since when has running away been okay with me? I hate running away. From anything.

I woke up exhausted, tired, and drained. And it was only after forty minutes.





"I carved your name on the bullet so they'll know were the last thing go through my head."

"Once, there was a little girl who dreamed she could fly."

"I broke my own heart loving you."

"There is no greater love than an English teacher and her favorite story."

"I can't write it. There are no words. Utter despair. I've been like that all day. A kind of endless panic in slow motion."

"If by my life or death I can protect you, I will."

"I couldn't let  you die without knowing you are loved, by so many and so much. And by no one more than me."

"The universe has to move forward. Pain and loss, they define us as much as happiness or love. Whether it's a word or a relationship, everything has its time, and everything ends."

"It's just the way the story played out."

"I'm not fine as in fine, but fine as in you don't have to worry about me."

"That you are forgiven, always and completely forgiven."

"I don't need your lies."

"Even through disaster, eye of the tiger for hope."

"I used to cross roads without looking for cars. That's how I used to love."

"I didn't fall in love with you. I walked into love with you, with eyes wide open, choosing to take every step along the way. And I'd choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred worlds, in any version of reality; I'd find you and I'd choose you."



"Scientists tell us all water is old water, that there is no room for originality, that everything is recycled. The anguish of Achilles bleeding out face-down in the Trojan dirt mingles with that of a stockbroker caught in the ebb and flow of markets, and what I am trying to say is that the tears navigating south through the canyons on your face may have once wet the cheeks of Alexander the Great for the same reason."




"I, too, remember that feeling.  You are caught between all that was and all that must be. You feel lost."


I was wondering, would you cry for me?



I will be brave.

I have loved you for a thousand years. I'll love you for a thousand more.



First you think the worst is a broken heart. What's gonna kill you is the second part. And third is when your world splits down the middle.



« »