<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Fall
DATE:Thursday, August 28, 2014 TIME:{5:02 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

I saw my first changed leaves today. Not much, just tints of red and orange and yellow in the uppermost leaves of short little trees planted in front of Park Shops.

I'm not ready for fall to come. I'm not ready for the cold, not ready for the winter. I'm not ready for the summer to end, even the heat. I'm not ready to let go of June, July, and August yet. I'm not ready, I'm not ready...

I'm not ready for a relationship.
I'm not ready for autumn.
I'm not ready for the leaves to change colors.
I'm not ready for winter.
I'm not ready for the cold.
I'm not ready for spring.
I'm not ready for graduation.

Oh please, oh please let me hold back a little time, just a little...

I was playing basketball this one time, and it was down to game point on both sides. The offender came charging down the court with the ball, and I set my stance, determined to stop him. I was not a bad defender, and I had everything to prove to myself.

Mentally, I could predict which way he would go, how far the ball would be away from me, how strong he would come up to the basket. I had it all calculated in my mind, but as my body moved, I missed him by just a millisecond- and lost.

Time. Time is of the essence.

I'm not ready, please, I'm not ready...


« »