1. How true are the two words, "inseparable connection"? Can't the most powerful of connections be broken? Nothing of this world is supposed to last forever. Just how inseparable is anything? How inseparable can two people be?
2. How can I love others when I don't love myself? Where do I put my self-worth? How did I come to the conclusion that my self-esteem is slowly plummeting yet again?
3. How thin can the line be between, "ignorance is bliss" and "knowledge is power"? These two dichotomies play off each other so well; where do you even ghost over with the pencil to draw that line?
4. How do I open myself up...how do I learn to trust...how do I learn to love? I have built around my heart the very walls I had vowed never to even start laying the foundations for...I was so determined, so determined to keep my heart from that concrete box which no one can get in, no one can touch, no one can break. I can feel the air draining from that box, feel the dust as it gathers, feel the stone's cold touch as it petrifies...how do I get out? How...how can I not be afraid?