<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


DATE:Tuesday, March 22, 2016 TIME:{10:54 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Why do you always think what I do is simple? Why do you always think that I'm "just settling" for what's easy?

You didn't like the fact that I chose to study English in college. You thought I was taking the easy way out.
You didn't like the fact that I chose creative writing. You thought I was being lazy.

Now that I'm doing something "professional" in law and real estate, you say it's simple. Now that I have an idea of what I want to do with my life in real estate, at least for the next few years, you still think I'm setting. That I'm being lazy and not challenging myself.

Why can you not see where my heart is called? Why can you not see the things I have a passion for? Why is it that I'm never good enough? Why is it that you can't just say, "I'm proud of what you've accomplished"? Or have I accomplished nothing in your eyes?

What was it all for? The past six months of working 9-5 and going to school 6-9? Is it that no matter how much I push myself, I'll never be good enough?

I know I can't compare to the things you've done. To the things you've given up for survival. I know I can't compare to the things mom has done. Or my aunt. Or my grandmother. Or grandfather. But why does my situation make me any less? Why can I never be more because I've never gone through what they, what you have gone through?

I know your EQ isn't all that high. I can see your heart behind your harsh words sometimes. But...I remember your words...
"You're useless."
"You're nothing."
"Why so you never challenge yourself?"

Why is it that I'm the cause of so many fights between you and mom? Why can't I do anything right? Why am I breaking my family apart?



« »