<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Cliched Moment
DATE:Tuesday, March 24, 2009 TIME:{6:48 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments:
Oh Yunni...
I really know how was that feelings...
it hurts me a lot too...

well, time will pass...
so you should be able to forget him too..
don't be sad anymore, ok? ^^

Whoa, making NYTe account on winglin?
well, it's up to you then..
I'm off from reading fanfics for a while..
maybe I would just read your and JiIn's fanfics here..
too many stuff that i must handle...*sigh*
 
Unnie, thank you so much for being there for me...Yunni love you youngwonhee~
 
hey there yunni..
i know how you feel...
i've been there..
well actually, i'm still stuck in that situation!!
it hurts right?
but don't think about it too much..
because eventually you'll forget him..
 
Thanks, Shiema unnie...
 
wah.. I'm haven't been updated here in blogspot since well, I always forget to visit... aw.. this is really terrible. worse than mine... mine doesn;t matter, really, but this... yeha, u should just cry your heart out.. that will totally make you feel better...

Yunni, FIGHTING!!
 
<3 you youngwonhee, unnie.
 
YO ITS BoBO!

GO PUT A TAGGIIE BOARDIE WILL U!?>!?!??! x.x its hard to comment this way.

Trust me, i fell in 'love' with my best guy friend, n he disappeared x.x
 
Really? Where'd he go, BoBo?
 
Post a Comment

I can't believe this is coming from me...

Lately...there's been a lot of pain...and it's funny...I never expected this to happen. See, what happened...I have this best friend...who's a guy. Here's the scoop:
I happen to like him, too.

It's so weird, because I used to like him before, then stopped. Then, we started going home after school together...and we got closer emotionally and physically...no kissing, I promise. But...yeah. We just got really close, and it carried on for a couple of months. I didn't like how our relationship was hanging- I liked to have boundaries in view. So, we talked about it over the phone and agreed that even if we liked each other, we wouldn't start dating. And we didn't. For a while, it was fine with me...

Last Friday...he told me liked my other best friend. My friend was a girl; she's been my close friend for years, and the relationship those two had were a sibling relationship (think Key and Yunni)...but then...

He told me he liked my best friend...

I dunno. I numbed; no wonder he's been acting really weirdly lately. You guys know I went on a school camp...he's been acting so weird...and that was why. I can't believe it. A girl who likes a guy likes her best friend. It's such a cliched and overused situation- I honestly can't believe it's happening to me.

When I went on the minibus by myself...I cried my heart out. I told myself that it was THE last time I was going to cry for him with these feelings. Still, I couldn't stop the pain...the tears just kept coming...I thought about all "our" memories...about the times we talked and the times we were together...you know, he used to hug me a lot and stuff...in a more-than-friendly way...and now, it just hurts to think about it.

I'm better now, but I honestly...dunno. It's so...weird seeing him at school now, seeing them talk and everything...it used to be so normal. Now, it just bugs me...> < in a way. Not annoy. Just...bug.

Bah. Dunno. I'm ok now...but I still feel like crap. > <> <

Oh wellz...it'll pass...it's life...I guess.

I was thinking about making a NYTe account on winglin...

TaeMin<3
Changmin<3
Yunho<3


« »