<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Unforgettable - DBSK
DATE:Friday, March 13, 2009 TIME:{11:08 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments:
ok.. ur really inspired... me too... hahahahha^^
 
I know myself too, but there's problems and everything but it's already handled....

http://douleurs-de-mon-coeur.blogspot.com/ that's my blog

and

http://www.winglin.net/fanfic/gheenhee that's the Seohyun and Jonghyun fanfic... thnkz winglin 4 letting me post.. hahah
 
Yunni, here's d link for the Onew pic.. sori I didn't saw ur post on ur yunni wonderland... hahah
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj24/deniseel/f0081507_49b544c138bb4.jpg

that's d link. and I updated the Jonghyun and Seohyun fanfic.. I'm abt to post the 4th chapter ^^
 
Post a Comment

Don't say anything
It's all a lie
When I said that time
Would help me forget you

The pain after your leaving that day
Has slowly disappeared
But how much I still miss you
Keeps growing, never ending

Although I know
It won't be that easy
Although the pain
Has already passed
I'm still not used to your absence.

I still love you
I still want you
When you left, the world
Has stopped turning
Even if it makes me a fool
I don't care
Because I finally understand
There is only you in my heart.

A lie, that was a like,
Those words that I've already forgotten you are a lie.
I just said those words because I thought I'd look pathetic
And because of my trifling pride.
I've never once forgotten you.

When I think about a bad habit I've started
I try and forget but I still you miss you

I still love you
I still want you
When you left, the world
Has stopped turning
Even if it makes me a fool
I don't care
Because I finally understand
There is only you in my heart.

I really want
To have you in my arms
Actually,
My heart had never
Left you
The wonderful times
Has quietly
Stopped on that day oh~

In my insignificant embrace
There is no comfort
Why is it that after I lose you
I finally understand
But I love you everyday
This life; my soul belongs only to you
Remember that I am here
Waiting for you
See you once again
My love...

---------------------------------------------------------------

[Hero]
Gojidmal modu gojidmarijyo shigani gudel idge handan mal

[Max]
Ibyore aphun maumun jogum mudyojyojiman
gudel hyanghan naui mam yojonhi gudero inde

[Hero]
Shwiul goran senggag anhejiman

[Max]
Manhun shigani hullossodo

[Hero,Max]
Niga obnun gon nadsolgimanhe

[All]
Ajig saranghanunde ajig nol wonhanunde

[Hero]
Gude obshi nan gwenchanha jil su obnungol

[All]
Miryonhage boyodo

[Max]
Ige naingol najocha mollajyo gudeman guriwo hajyo

[Micky]
Gojidmal gudon gojidmarijyo ijenun gudel idgo sandan mal

[Xiah]
Ne mosub chorahalka bwa allyanghan jajonshime
gujo hebon marilpun guderul ijun jog objyo

[U-Know]
Mame andun borud to ollimyo

[Xiah]
Ijoboryogo erul sodo

[U-Know,Xiah]
Gu mosubmajo guriwojinun

[All]
Ajig saranghanunde ajig nol wonhanunde

[U-Know]
Gude obshi nan gwenchanha jil su obnungol

[All]
Miryonhage boyodo

[Xiah]
Ige naingol najocha mollajyo gudeman guriwo hajyo

[Micky]
Nan momchun jog objyo gudel saranghanun mam hanbondo byonhanjog obsojyo

[Xiah]
Nyo jomjom do kojyoganun sarangmankhum ne mamdo

[Micky]
Danji hamkehedon gu shiganman gamanhi momchwoboringol oh~

[All]
Jagun nepumaneso himdurossul guderul

[Xiah]
Bonen dwieya heoryo bol su inungol

[All]
But I love you everyday

[Hero]
Nul guredushi yojonhi gudeman (choumchorom)
Gidarigo inun nege

[Micky]
See you once again my love

---------------------------------------------

거짓말 모두 거짓말이죠.
시간이 그댈 잊게 한단 말
이별의 아픈 마음은
조금 무뎌졌지만,
그댈 향한 나의 맘
여전히 그대로인데

쉬울 거란 생각 안 했지만,
많은 시간이 흘렀어도
니가 없는 건 낯설기만 해.

아직 사랑하는데,
아직 널 원하는데,
그대 없이 난
괜찮아 질 수 없는걸
미련하게 보여도
이게 나인걸 나조차 몰랐죠.
그대만 그리워하죠.

거짓말 그건 거짓말이죠.
이제는 그댈 잊고 산단 말
내 모습 초라할까 봐.
알량한 자존심에
그저 해본 말 일 뿐
그대를 잊은 적 없죠.

맘에 안든 버릇 떠올리며,
잊어보려고 애를 써도
그 모습마저 그리워지는…

아직 사랑하는데,
아직 널 원하는데,
그대 없이 난
괜찮아 질 수 없는걸
미련하게 보여도
이게 나인걸 나조차 몰랐죠.
그대만 그리워하죠.

난 멈춘 적 없죠.
그댈 사랑하는 맘
한번도 변한 적 없었죠.
아뇨. 점점 커져만 가는
사랑만큼 내 맘도
단지 함께했던 그 시간만,
가만히 멈춰버린걸 oh~

작은 내 품 안에서, 힘들었을 그대를,
보낸 뒤에야 헤아려 볼 수 있는걸
But I love you everyday
늘 그랬듯이 여전히 그대만
(처음처럼)
기다리고 있는 내게
See you once again, my love


===

Well, I re-watched Cassiopeia this morning. > < And it made me cry...again. XD Bleh. <333 Yunho's acting, so little guys can cry like that. <333 Wow. I'm depressed now. XD

Labels: , , ,



« »