TaeMin, I'm tired...
UGH.
Freaking
Stupid
People
Will
Die
For
Harassing
And
Bullying
YUNNI AND DEZZY'S
LEE TAEMIN.
=
Why I am not going on a full-out rant about this is because I already did to Naomi unnie yesterday. It was not pretty.
Other than that, it's because I'm tired.
I'm drained, and I feel so...unenergized.
Yep.
Hyperactive me is saying I'm tired. > <
The fight with my parents still isn't getting better, and it freaking sucks because they're constantly saying how I don't care about my family and only about myself. It sucks because they expect me to say something when there is nothing to say.
It makes meh feel like...there's really nothing more to life. It's like putting me in a box without light, without oxygen. It's kinda...eating at me inside, I guess...
I think I know why there's so many suicidal teens out there now.
Whenever I talk to them or when I'm even close to them, I get the feeling that I'm going to be a robot for the rest of my life.
No laughter, no smiling, no jokes.
Yunni can't live like that. There has to be laughter and smiles and lame jokes and chocolate milk and her friends in her world.
Take that away, and r.i.p.
Kim Yunni
1994-2009