Ugh.
Don't you just hate it when parents just get on your case for no reason?
I had a fight with my mom AND dad today. Wanna know why???
Yesterday, I was on the computer minding my own business. As usual. My mom had something planned today with some church friends, but I didn't want to go out because my feet were hurting REALLY badly- I was out the whole day Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday. Five days straight. I said I was staying home, and then she effing got mad at me. What the leaf.
My lil sibs (6&3) were going out, and my mom wanted me to help watch them, even when I said I wasn't going out. Okay, so maybe that was my fault, but then she started to effing YELL at meh and just got hella mad because I didn't want to go, then started screaming at meh about how I didn't care about my family members or how selfish I was just because I didn't want to go. I didn't help them change or pack either, and she blamed me for that when she yelled at meh to "GET AWAY".
WTL.
Today, she tattled on meh to muh dad. Woohoo, now daddy knows. Over lunch, he kept lecturing me until my mom started talking when a phone call came for dad. I keep silent, like I ALWAYS do when they nag at meh. RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS CALL, he turns to me and he's like, "I DON'T LIKE THIS. TALK."
Wtl.
Nagging at a teenager NEVER makes her talk.
It only makes her retreat into her shell more.
So what happened afterwards? He hung up and was like, "You don't have to tell me when your friends call you out anymore; you can't go out until we get back to the States."
What the hell.
I don't even WANT to go back. Hell, I want to stay HERE. Or move to like, Korea, or Singapore. But the thing is, it's my LAST summer in Hong Kong, and he's f*cking grounding me. It's like confining a person. I don't think I'll EVER open up to my parents anymore- hell yeah, like they expect me to talk to them after that.
That wasn't even the worst part.
The worst part was that I cried.
Kim Yunni f*cking cried.
For about 20 minutes in the shopping mall bathroom. Pathetically crying in a pathetic little ball.
I called my best friend (a guy = =) and talked until my phone ran out of battery, then washed my face and got out.
What the hell.
I am never. Ever. Opening up to them again.
Ugh. it's been about an hour. > <
I wanna like...run away from home. > <
=
God, help me...