27 Days.
Oh man.
My mom yelled at me last night...and...all my energy was drained so I fell asleep while curling up on my bed at like...10...
woke up at 12 something and noticed I got messages from JKuo's iPod from Fondue...
They're going to Shanghai. Lucky. Going to eat a lot of 小籠包s =p
Bleh. I miss them.
Woke up at 8-ish, and decided to brush, eat, change, and head out for the daily picture. Got back and talked to our daughter, Jo, Sunrise, and Ian.
-sigh-
It was a rather happy morning.
Well, curiosity killed the cat. Satisfaction did NOT bring it back.
I talked to Sunrise about this...she said I should talk to Fondue after he gets back, and I know I should. And I am. Just sort of...>.< meh.
Thank God for friends like her =) I know you blogstalk me, so I LOB YOOH CHOWIE =)
Haha. I hungwie now. Going to cut nails and going over to Little Mermaid's after lunch to game again.
Fondue.
What to say...I trust you. I really really trust you. And I love you. I REALLY love you. Please remember those two things.