<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


28 Days.
DATE:Monday, June 14, 2010 TIME:{1:32 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Today...this morning, I woke up late. Got on the comp, brushed teeth, changed...blahhh.
Talked a while with JKuo and Punk and Sunrise...and Sam and Ian and Jae. Fun =) Then I decided to go out to take the daily picture for Fondue before he got to use the computer. So...it was horrible timing on my part. He got on the computer like 10 minutes before I got home, and then he went out to buy stuff just as I got home -.-'

Yeahhh. Talk about chemistry xD

But yeah...he got back and we talked =) And skyped. From like...11-1 or so =)

He's leaving for China tomorrow...=\ for 10 days. And he won't have internet, so no talking for 10 WHOLE DAYSSSS.
Once again, horrible timing.

The day he gets back to Taiwan is the day I leave for Arizona...for ANOTHER 10 days...T_T ohmannnn -sigh-
This sucks =(

At least I know that when he goes back to Taiwan next year, I'll be in Hong Kong at the same time =) So we'll be in the same time zone and same continent and everything. So that'll be okay.

But seriously, 20 days?! I haven't even tried not talking to him for one before...-.-' This sucksssssssss. And JKuo's going too. So...=\ -sigh-

FON DO.
Stay safe in China =) I'll be praying for you. And I'll be waiting for you back at home. =)
Forever yours.

-----

I went swimming with the Little Mermaid this afternoon, and going to the pool made me think about you a lot =\ she even said I was obsessive because I couldn't stop talking about you.
Oh yeah...and when we were there...there was this couple...making out...and...it was...really awkward...because I knew that kid -.-'


« »