<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


30 Days.
DATE:Tuesday, June 8, 2010 TIME:{9:58 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

So, summer vacay is coming up. One more exam left and then I'M A SENIOR =) can't wait. Haha, so exciteddddd.

-sigh-

This summer is going to SUCK. Partially.
I mean, there are a ton of good stuff happening: daddy's coming back, I'm going to Arizona for a short missions trip, and Crossroads camp with my Youth Group. It's going to be great.

The major THIS-IS-GOING-TO-SUCK part is Fondue is leaving...for...30 DAYS...T_T oh nos. What will I do without him.
-.-'
I hope you guys realize that was sarcasm.

It's just; 30 days...30 days without him here, and then after that...like...a month to hang out before he goes off to college and I won't see him except on some weekends T_T

I'm going to miss him. A lot. >.<


« »