<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


31 Days
DATE:Friday, June 11, 2010 TIME:{10:26 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Okay, so I miscounted 31 for 30.

-sigh-

Mr. Fondue is going to be gone for 31 days including today...it's depressing, really. I'm on the phone AND talking to him on Gmail right now.
He's in New York, and going to be there for 2 hours while waiting for the flight to Taiwan.

And he's trying to give me his address in Taiwan and failing. xD
Haha. I love you baby.

Yayyy I got his address. His sister typed it up =) Now I can stalk him on Google Earth xD
jkjk

Blahhhh. Fail all-nighter ;p


« »