faycieface: Hey. We haven't talked in forever. D< 7:58 PM me: HEY FAITHY
sorry
7:59 PM I was showering
-.-'
AND IWAS THINKING ABOUT YOU WHEN I WAS IN ATLANTA!
=D
faycieface: LOL. It's all good.
ATLANTA. 0.0 RANDOM MUCH LOL
me: hwutuppppppp
:]
LOL
yeah
That's what I thought
=p
faycieface: XDDDDD I are trying to write a new somg
*song.
8:00 PM me: xD
Song's trying to write a new song
xDDD
faycieface: ....
Lameeee
LOL
8:02 PM me: x)
BUTCHU LOBS MEEEEE
...wight?
o.o
stares at Faith with big eyes
8:03 PM faycieface: ROFL
Psh. Why would I love you?
:]
me: xD
faycieface: LOL. Yunni you are an aegyo QUEEN
8:04 PM me: O.o
LOL
how so?
haha
faycieface: "sowwieeee" "wight" "*stares with big eyes*"
me: xDDD
faycieface: You've passed the aegyo princess level
8:05 PM me: =D
faycieface: You're an aegyo QUEEN now
LOLOL
me: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'mma update my...
BLOG
:]
just for this
:]
faycieface: ROFLRFLROFL
So lady
Spazzed over anything lately?
me: xD
uhhh
how I hate Key's hair in Lucifer
=.=
8:06 PM faycieface: I KNOWWW
me: and how adorable Peter is
and how like
faycieface: -.-"
me: UGHHHH TAEMIN'S HAIR IS TOO LONG
ONEW'S HAIR SUCKS WHEN PARTED IN THE MIDDLE
faycieface: ROFLROFLROFL
me: JONGHYUN HAS BECOME LIKE, SHINEE'S STRIPPER. LIKE JOON IN MBLAQ.
except Joon has more muscles :]
faycieface: SHDJSNDJKDJSBCM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
me: uhhh
MINHO...
nothing much to say about him
NO
WAIT
HE SANG
=D
faycieface: LOOOOOOOOL
8:07 PM WAT FTW MAN
me: xDDD
WATFTW!
:]
faycieface: You had the SAME EXACT thoughts as I did
me: was that what you were thinking too?
OH YESSSSSSSS
PUHAHAHA
faycieface: LOOOOL
me: WE STILL GOTS IT :]
faycieface: YUH
XD
me: xD
FAITHY GUESS WHAT
8:08 PM faycieface: So how's it with Peter?
WHAT
me: I'M A VOLCANO =D
and great
just hung out with him today
=D
faycieface: Uhhhhhhh
me: BWAHAHA
xD
faycieface: dot dot dot
me: WANNA KNOW WHY?
=DDD
faycieface: YOU'RE HOT
^^
me: NOPE!
good one, though
=D
faycieface: YES
LOL
me: REALLY good one, haha
BECAUSE
I LAVA YOOHS!
=D
8:09 PM faycieface: ...
me: ...
faycieface: smack
me: stares
faycieface: LOL
me: owwie.
faycieface: x3333333
I LOBS YOOH FAITHY!!! =D