<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


July 5, 2010
DATE:Tuesday, July 6, 2010 TIME:{8:55 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

YES, I KNOW IT'S JULY 6TH ALREADY.

But still. This post is...dedicated...to my one and only =)

Happy Birthday, Fondue.

-sigh-

I can't believe you're 18 now...now I can't say anything when someone calls you a man -.-' drat.
Oh wells.
Happy birthday, honey =)
Um...first things first...I have to apologize...>.< For the fact that...we had an argument before/during/after your birthday...and I feel horrible about it...you're supposed to be happy you're turning 18 and...this happened.
I also apologize for missing 12:14 on your birthday =(
I'll make it up to you =) remember what I said? I'll make up your birthday present when you get back and we get 5 straight days together.

I can't wait to see you =)

I LOVE YOU!

-----

Back home from Arizona! AZ was great...it was eye opening and a wonderful experience. I got to know my friends better, and I saw...exactly the reason why we have to come out here year after year. If the church decides to stop it, I know some of us in the team will put up a fight to keep it going on. Eye opening...and heart breaking at the same time. Maybe I'll write more about it after I decompress from the trip =)


« »