So. It is 12:27 AM, and AGAIN, I am updating.
Why, you ask?
sahara says:
BECAUSE FONDUE ASKED U TO.
*GASP IN HORROR!*
[.:.madmadmadi : luminixamiqueYunni.:.] says:
= =
I got lazy
sahara says:
AGAIN FOR FONDUE!
WHERE'S MY BLOG POST?!!!!!
not fair!
...because my awesomest bestest friend ever got jealous of my amazing boyfriend's post so she decided to voice her opinions and speak up for herself =) I LAVA YOOH!!!!
-sigh- So much happened today...got yelled at 3 times for the same things by my dad. AND my mom. While she was at work. Ugh...
Hung out with Jacob, Amber, Peter, Michael, Wendy, and PK today =) It was a LOT of fun. Went to lunch with Jake and Amber at Cary Towne, then headed over to his house until Peter got here...hung out, then Wendy and Michael came =p they played Bang! then Peter had to take Michael to band camp at GH =p suckssss :]
I got to go with him =) then went to his house to get a basketball...spent some time there. Um...so...he's leaving for State tomorrow...because of marching band...
I knew him going to college was coming soon. And we both cried over this before. But I cried. Again. Today. Twice. Because of that.
I don't want him to go.
It's selfish and immature of me, but I don't want him to go. It's like...ripping away half of yourself. It hurts. And even though I get to see him like, twice a week after school starts...it's not the same =\
I remember Abby telling me, "Think back when you were 5. 10 years later, you are going to be as different from today as you were when you were 5 years old. You and Peter can change together."
Hopefully. Because honestly, I DO want to spend the rest of my life with him. >.<
Peter Fondue Lin. I love you.
AND SAHARADESERTGIRL, I LOVE YOU TOO =)
------- after reading... ---------
[.:.madmadmadi : luminixamiqueYunni.:.] says:
HAHAH
YESSS
anyway
I'M DONE UPDATING
anddddd
skip the middle and read the beginning and end
:]
sahara says:
geez. my eyes are gonna bleed frm the lovin'
[.:.madmadmadi : luminixamiqueYunni.:.] says:
if you so wish, hahaha
sorryyyyy :]
sahara says:
who reads like that. oh affectionate junk in-between?
[.:.madmadmadi : luminixamiqueYunni.:.] says:
hahahaha
xd
you don't
xD
sahara says:
YEAAHHH. IM IN CAPS! TAKE THAT FONDUE! : )
[.:.madmadmadi : luminixamiqueYunni.:.] says:
HAHAHAH