<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Blogsplat.
DATE:Thursday, August 12, 2010 TIME:{8:45 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

CHRISTINA XU TIAN GE, I LOVE YOUUU!!!

=)

I hope that made you smile =) If it didn't, tell me and I'll go drink a cup of choco milk and try again =)
But anyway...
don't be so down la~ 事情已經過了這麽久...是時間要擡起頭了嘛~ 事情是沒有你想象這麽難的! 你自己説是難就當然會很難嘛. 要勇敢面對未來, 因爲我知道會更美好. 你相信我嗎? =)

加油 =)

-----

Fondue, it's your second day of band camp and I'm missing you already -.-'
FAIL.
So...you finish on the 17th...then start classes the next day.
-sigh-
-sniff sniff-

YOU'RE GROWING UP! -melodramatic sobbing-

jkjkjk =) work hard in college! ...You ARE going to..right...? O.o haha ;)
And keep your eyes off drugs, drinks, and girls >=( remember what I said last night? College people are at the prime of their lives...they're going to be tall and beautiful and everything else high schoolers (-cough cough-) aren't. So.

...yeah. xD I LOVE YOU!

-----

SAAAAAAHARA :] second blogsplat to you!

I talk to you every day now and IT MAKES ME MISS HANGING OUT WITH YOU IN HONG KONG SO MUCH.
I wanna visit and hang out with you againnnnn
Stupid Neway making Greenbox close. NO, I DON'T CARE, IT'S ALL NEWAY'S FAULT!

I lava yoohs :]

-----

DAWN DAWN =)

Hope things are going well for you right now...keep your head upppp.
I'm hungry.
TALK TO YOU MORE ON GMAILLLLLL :]

I lava yoohs tooo :]

-----

FAAAAAAAAAAAITHY FAAAAAAAAAAAAAITHY WHO'S ALWAYS AWAAAAAAAAAAAY ON AIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

WTF FTW :]

<3


« »