It is September 1, 2010, 11:52 PM, EST.
---
Dawn Chow-
You, missy. I miss you =( I went blogstalking just now on your blog...mannnn. I unno. Remembering good old days. Things have changed so much since first meeting you in grade 8 =) Haha. We're seniors this year! (Woopdedoo for college apps and tests, exams, yadda yadda yadda)
-sigh- Man. Good times...thinking about a lot of the things we did together (passing notes in a shattered notebook in Scott's class, me cracking a lame joke and your expression: -.-' , heart-to-hearts, vents, emails, chats, writing, sitting together in CED, basketball, when I discovered what potassium meant while drinking Iso-Tone Ice and sitting across from you at McDonald's after practice, playing ball with you and the guys, singing with you at talent show, Transformers 2 with you, Jo, Ian, Sam, and Sam's bro...) man, that's a lot of stuff =p and so much more I haven't mentioned.
I wish I could spend senior year with you guys and just have fun like we used to =) But I know that we won't be able to and the most I can do is to get back to HK in time to see you graduate =)
I also know that I can't go back in time =\ but can always treasure the memories we've made. The last message you wrote me in my 2008-09 yearbook told me not to cry as I went through the gates, to be proud of the memories I've made. I am proud =) Thank you for being an encouragement and a friend through all these years. We made it past half a decade, and we're going to make it past a lot more decades =] Just this past year made us change so much, and yet, we're still changing. No matter what life throws at us, we have God =) and you have me to fall back on. I love you sister! =)
Sahara Gurung-
I hope you feel special that you're before Fondue xD like you always tell me, haha. BFFs =)
Man...we've been best friends since 6th grade =) it's hard to believe...I don't even remember how we became friends anyway. You were nice to me when I first moved back? Haha, I don't remember anymore. But we sure did a lot of wild things in HK...no matter if it was hanging out in Festi all the time, ice skating, going to MK, singing K, hanging out Friday nights, going to your house after school, the time I borrowed a shirt for Spiritual Emphasis retreat because I forgot it was free dress day, going out to TST, SPENDING FOUR HOURS IN HMV STALKING A RANDOM GUY ON THE STREET YOU LIKED...ohhh and let's not forget that time we spent an hour on the ferry going to Cheung Chau and an hour going back to Victoria harbor hahahaha =)
6 years. Best friends for 6 years.
I almost can't believe it.
Through all the jokes, the phone calls, the EVERYTHINGS, we've made it through togedaaaaas as BFFs! And like it says in the acronym, best friends forever =) FOREVERRRR, YOU HEAR ME, WOMAN??? Don't you stop being my best friend...I missed having you to talk to after I moved here =\ but yayyy we're still talking and still just as close. Thank you =) For everything. For making me laugh and making my days. Hahahaha =) much love.
Peter Lin-
Peter Fondue Lin. What to say...
You've been a huge part of my life for 7 months...and for the past 7 months, thank you for being my best friend and my confidant. Thank you for everything you've done for me; for all the phone calls at crazy hours in the morning, texts in class, chats online, and just for simply being there for me to hold =) Thank you for holding onto me as well...even though we've been in our own share of drama -.-' and for sticking by me even through bad times.
You're one of the people who's seen almost all of the different faces of me, and you still accept me for who I am. Thank you =)
Even though we have rough times and arguments and everything (who doesn't?), we still manage to resolve that and hang onto each other ^^ everyone gets into disagreements sometimes, but its what happens after that that counts. Remember everything we said about the future? Still wanting them to happen.
Together forever? =) FYs. I love you =*
Faith Park-
FAITHY SONGYEE PARKIEEEEEEEE! MY ANGST TWIN!!! WAT FTW!!!!
RandomrandomrandomKoreanKpopSHINeeB2STwinglinangstangstangstangstangstwritingpianopianopiano ahhhhhhhh
We still haven't met in person yet T_T and we're both not allowed to go out of state for college (didn't we say we were going to meet up halfway? xD) T_T
sucks.
But anywayyyy.
Thank you...for being an encouragement. And for being my angst twin and loving angst like me like no one else :] and for teaching me Korean! Haha. Remember to get rich and pay for my bills =)
JUST KIDDING! I'm not THAT mean...(O.o maybe...) but yeah. Music composition =) I'm doing linguistics/middle/high school education -.-' WE HAVE TO MEET UP SOMEDAY! We're not that far away from each other =) just a few hours plane ride...(stupid time zones). LET'S DO DIS =)
Jacob Kuo-
Hey buddy =) It's been great having you as my son for the past...ohhh few months? Haha, I still remember the day I first met you...you were playing basketball in a pink (YESSS I REMEMBER) t-shirt when I told Wai Wai I wanted to play ball and she told me your name...for a while, I thought your name was Charles (I have no idea why). But I'm glad we got to be bball buddies and we got closer =) Thanks for talking to me and listening to me rant too, hahaha ^^
I know things have been hard for you lately =\ but I talked to you last night...I know you don't like it, but patience is important. I'm trying to learn that too =) Let's do it. You'll be fine...you'll be safe in His arms, remember?
Praisee Wu-
Praisee Wu, cards galore, nerts all dayyyy, never get boredddd!
Haha, so catchy =p
Meh. The past few months have been fun =) and it's been fun getting to know you through church, YG, and Arizona...ahaha, that was a great week =)
It's also been fun being your "mom"...haha, it made me happy.
-sigh-
Maybe it's just me, but yeah, after that thing about Core Team Retreat, it's been kinda...iffy, I guess. I'm sorry if I did anything to make you like...I don't know. However you're feeling? I didn't mean to do whatever I did, though. I still love you =) And if there's ever anything...you can always come talk to me =) I love you Praisee ^^
Phillip Lin-
Phlippy dude!
Thanks for being my accountability buddy and for always checking up on my sleep schedule =) Even though I have no idea why you're still awake too, but thank you anyway =)
I'm really glad we started talking last year, because you're a great friend for listening to me and always offering opinions/advice. In some ways, you really remind me of my friend Kenny =p somewhat same kind of attitude towards life and other things. It's always interesting to hear your thoughts on something because I know it'll surprise me, even on topics that I'm stingy around.
Anyway...thanks for always talking with me and for sharing stuff =) It's really encouraging to me, even if you didn't know it (you're not supposed to, that's why I'm blogsplatting it so you'll know =p) It's been great...sharing stories and opinions and everything. Thank you ^^
Kenny Yu-
Hey, Blue =) Hahaha, still calling you that after all these years. What to say...you're one of my funniest friends, but also one of the most sensible ones and it's been great talking to you again. Being able to talk with you is fun =) thanks for keeping my head cool and teaching me some new stuff before I get into college, hahaha. Go back to HK next year! We could have a huge CAIS reunion x) That'd be...fun... o.o to a certain extent, haha.
For all the questions that you've given me and different ways of thinking you introduced me to and your openness, thank you. I learned stuff from you =)
ChristinaSushiTempuraJapanesefood :], Gee, Phuong, Darkess, Ana, Jae, Jaellie unnie, Yuri unnie, AeRi unnie, Naomi unnie, sorry I haven't been keeping up with you guys =\ been busy lately. We should plan a huge reunion one day =)
---
It is September 2, 2010, 4:58 PM, EST.