<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Family
DATE:Saturday, November 27, 2010 TIME:{10:12 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

...is important.

I don't know why, but recently, whenever a family member is brought up and talked about, I feel like...crying. Take for example the night before; I was talking to my mommy about daddy and stuff he's been through and what he's done in the past for his family...and I almost felt like crying. Other than I love my daddy, why is that? It broke my heart...

My heart was broken again today, just a few minutes ago. My sister, my beautiful, adorable, innocent, sweet, caring sister...I know, I get mad with her a lot of the time because she's so temperamental and I'm just...impatient with her. But seeing her physical and mental disabilities...seeing her so innocently happy every day and everyone else getting mad at her because of her temper...then seeing her head down towards the ground or seeing her head held in her small hands...it almost brings tears to my eyes thinking about her and what's going to happen to her in the future. I love my sister a lot...despite all the arguments and stupid things.

Sigh...>.< my daddy and my sister are the two family members I show least affection towards and yet, I still love them the same as my mommy and brother...blehhh Idk...family is important.


« »