Wow. Just...wow.
So okay, after that REALLY SUCCESSFUL bubble tea event, RCCC decided to host ANOTHER bubble tea event, this time around Christmas. And...it was tonight.
Let me start off by talking about these past few weeks.
I don't really know how to describe it...I guess...I've been lost...wandering...looking for God...I knew He was here and was ALWAYS here, but I guess I've just been feeling so far from Him. It was partly my fault of lack of communication with Him every day, but also not being able to listen to Him sometimes. As weird as it may sound, it kind of had something to do with the things my boyfriend and I were doing...it was just...not sure, I guess I knew it was wrong and it bothered me a lot, but it was just so addicting and everything...
So I decided that it was going to happen for the last time on Friday. I apologized, I promised, I prayed, and lastly, sealed with worship to Him. I will honor this apology towards Him.
Today, I went to TA at Chinese school, then went on a date with my boyfriend later on. I guess I felt bad about lying to my mom what was going to happen after Chinese School, but I enjoyed my time with him x.x Idk if it's a good or bad thing...I mean, I love him and I love being with him...
So we got to bubble tea after me finally meeting his roommate and watching Harry Potter 7...let's just say...worship was...rejuvenating. It was AMAZING. I felt refreshed and rejuvenated. I felt...completely and totally in love with Jesus Christ. And then I realized how much I was idolizing my boyfriend and how long it's been going on...we tell God to be the center of our relationship, but it's hard living up to it. But we will. We will.
Jesus died so He could save me. I will give up my life for Him.