
Seeing as I have just finished my favorite (I think) movie of ALL TIME, I think that this particular movie deserves a special mention from me.
There is not a single movie I have watched that can make me cry like this. NEVER. I don't even cry because of physical pain much. But this movie. MADE ME BAWL. Like...for the past few times I've been watching it, I BAWLED at the end -sigh- That 1997 movie DESERVES the 11 Academy's/Oscars it won =p And personally, I think Kate and Leo deserve a LOT more awards than they got for that movie =p
As most of you may not have known, I grew up loving anything about the Titanic. Since I was little, I've been reading stories and articles about it, looking at pictures and visiting time and again what happened that fateful night April 12, 1912. I know the stories backwards. I just loved it; it was a hobby, something I loved to look at, read about, and study. There was just something that called out to me, something that appealed to me about it all those years. I never knew what, though. Maybe it was the memoirs that people have written, the things they said about the ship, or even the maiden voyage itself. I love every single thing about it, it fascinates me.
The first time I watched the movie, I was...8 years old. I didn't understand it; my cousins and I watched it in my mom's room after putting my little sister to sleep. We fell asleep watching =p so missed most of it, haha. Years later, I come back to watch it and find out that this movie can make me cry like no other = = So yes...this post = special tribute =) Kudos to Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in this amazing movie; I wish they'd get together already = = but seriously, this movie was amazing (before Leo turned...old...like in Inception! I liked Titanic better :O by a lot, haha) =) a must-watch for...everyoneeeee!! =)
So there goes my special tribute...TITANIC
