<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAWN!
DATE:Sunday, September 18, 2011 TIME:{10:09 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

So, to start off- a few memories ;)

8th grade spirit days

Girls' bball Christmas party

camp =p

I forgot what this was for...

SPORTS DAY =D

GUESS WHO'S EIGHTEEN?!??!?!?!?!?!?

S'RIGHT.

happy birthday, Dawn =)

Yes, I still remember that your favorite color is green =p
aka Chowda aka Chow Chow and all those other nicknames I call you that you probably prefer that I don't =p haha
AITE. TIME TO BE MUSHY!!! =D
Man, how old were you when I met you? 13? IT'S BEEN FIVEEEE WHOLEEEEE YEARS!!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!
I promise I didn't have chocolate milk prior to writing this. But I had a really big sushi buffet dinner though =D TEEHEE
Okay SO REALLY TIME TO BE MUSHY!

Remember those old notes we used to pass in my fallen-apart notebooks? Well, I was rereading them over the other day and they sounded SO KIDDIE. LOL. But good memories, haha.

OHMAFDKLSAJFDSAJFKLDSFS YOU KNOW WHAT I JUST REALIZED?! I DIDN'T DO ONE FOR YOUR SEVENTEEnTH =( SORREEEEHHHH~~~

Anyway. Five years...three of them spent hanging out with you, playing bball, chatting, heart-to-heart...ing...writing, singing, laughing, passing notes, and just sitting next to you in class. Those were good times =) we've had our ups and downs, but I think the funny thing is that although I've known you for less time than some others in our class, you, Sahara, and a few others are the people I'm still closest to no matter what (Ian, Jo, Sam, Elly, and Karen count too. And maybe a few others o.o Idk, but this isn't about me! =D). So for the past two years I've been away in the States, I think it's absolutely amazing how you're still always there for me and just how well you know me. Thank you for always being there for me to rely on and just to talk to about anything, even if it's just over email and we STILL can't see each other = = but thank you so much =)

The other day, I was just talking to Peter. I think he was drinking sprite or something and this triggered a memory- the year we played in U20, remember how we used to split a bottle of sprite ice before each game, kinda like a "good luck" tradition? Haha =)
Every time it rains, I would think about the times we played ball together in the rain. And that time everyone on the court ROTFL (rolled on the floor laughing) when Nick jumped in front of the ball to stop it...LOL HAHAHAH and then everyone else in the courtyard stared at us and thought we were crazy.

Then with all the drama we've been through these few years...too many to count x.x but thank you for always being one of my main pillars of support and someone I can always count on. You're an amazing friend, and I'm so glad to have a sister like you. We didn't hang out together that much outside of school in HK, but I'm sure we will sometime very, very soon =)

Now that it's your eighteenth and you're starting college (like me! =D) this year, I pray that God will guide your steps. Follow your heart, but use your head while doing so, and most of all, listen for the quiet voice of God. I pray that He will watch over you and that you would stay close with Him all the days of your life and even as you pass into older adulthood =) and whatever you go through, remember I'm only a phone call/text/email away =)

I love you!! Happy birthday =)


« »