<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Dreams
DATE:Wednesday, August 1, 2012 TIME:{2:48 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Well. This is rather inconvenient and unnecessary. Why is that I see you every time I dream? It's not like I'm pining for you or anything. I just want my friend back, that's all. But even in my dreams, you just. Won't. Leave. Me. Alone. FDSJAFIASDFJASEIFOJDFLFJSADKFLJAOJF

So I was napping on the couch this morning after I got to the Harts' because I was so tired and I had dreams every time I slept and woke up. I don't remember much anymore, but they were in consecutive order. I just remember a big dinner potluck thingmajig. A lot of people were invited. I was the loner, as always, because "friends" decided to take sides. Which is really annoying and hurtful, by the way. So you were sitting there with people and I just remember going up to where you were with a friend. They started talking to someone else so we struck up small conversation. For some crazy reason when we stood up, my brain short circuited and decided to hug you. You decided it was okay so you hugged back. And then the weird part- you were trying to hold back tears. I remember that. I felt like everything was right again, and it felt like you missed me just as much as I missed you.

Of course, dreams. PSH. My friend asked if I had been thinking of you and I said, "sometimes." Really. I just want my friend back. People think I'm an idiot for still wanting to be friends and everything, but they assume that I'm still pining for you WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN ASK ME. Then they start taking sides and judging me for something that's not even true. It's hurtful and annoying. Know why? Psalm 55 tells you.

If an enemy were insulting me,
I could endure it;
if a foe were rising against me,
I could hide.
But it is you, a man like myself,
my companion, my close friend,
with whom I once enjoyed sweet fellowship
at the house of God,
as we walked about
among the worshipers.


« »