Oh the wonderful cross
Oh the wonderful cross
Bids me come and die
And find that I may truly live
Oh the wonderful cross
Oh the wonderful cross
All who gather here
By grace draw near
And bless Your name
I've failed. I've failed God, I've failed to keep my promises. And yet...His love is so amazing, so divine. It demands my soul, my life, my all. Sometimes, I fail, like I did today...I fail Him and I feel like the scum of the earth, that I will never be able to steer myself back to Him. But God has a fresh supply of mercy and grace and love and forgiveness every single day- not a supply for a year, a month, a week- but every day. As much as He hates sin, as much as His anger burns, His love is eternal. I am so grateful for that because I can never, ever come in front of Him by myself, but by His grace and mercy, He has given me Jesus Christ so that I can stand before Him blameless.