<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Ultimatum
DATE:Friday, September 27, 2013 TIME:{12:01 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Dear best friend,

I suppose this is my last ever letter to you. I know you're probably having the time of your life somewhere far away and you might have so much fun I'll never see you again. But I purposely left out somethings in the email to jerkface because...well, I suppose they're a little personal. I'll write down these last words to you, then put them in a bottle and throw them out to sea, hoping that someday, you might find it and remember me.

I was on instagram today (haha, I know. I caved in and got one) and I was on a friend's profile and saw one of her picture collages with her boyfriend. She said, "I've loved you since day one, and you're my best friend."
It hasn't been easy, you know. You've always been there for me, and you've always had my back knowing I had yours. No matter what happens next in life, I hope you know that I will always remember you and miss you because you've made such a huge impact in my life, in ways you don't even understand. When I first came back to the States, I didn't want to talk to anyone. I didn't really know what to do, and I didn't fit in. But you drew me out of that shell. Since day one, I knew you were going to be my best friend. You knew everything about me, knew me better than I knew myself, and the years that followed only strengthened that statement. I wish you could see how things are now. I wish you could see the ways I've grown and be proud of me for it. How I managed to keep from drowning after you left, I don't know. I guess it was all by God's strength; he refused to let me drown. Time and time again, he said, "No, child, not today."

But I just wanted to take this time to say that I miss you.

Well, some things just can't be changed. Things are the way they are now, and all one can do is to keep moving on with life. So I will. Making new memories with new people. And you know what? That's okay too =]


« »