Well, I had fun the past couple of weeks. There was a lot of work I had to do, and still more work waiting for me to finish...not looking forward to doing that linguistics test, but because it's due tomorrow, well, I should probably get cracking.
The UNC game was a blow...we lost = = but I had a good time in band with everyone. And Jordan came up for this game too, so I said hi to him with Taylor and Elora. Michael couldn't make it to the game because of work, but ehh. S'all good.
Oh, so...I think I've gotten over Michael...a while ago...I mean, nothing was going to happen, so I might as well. And...stuff. It kinda sucked, but I guess that's life.
Then the trumpet party that night! Everyone just kind of sat around playing beer pong, haha. It was my first time playing 10-cup beer pong...bah. I like having six cups more ;p maybe it's just because I'm lazy, haha. Or the fact that I flat out sucked at beer pong that night. Played with the kitties =] they were adorable, and it was so cute to watch everyone freak out over them. Cole laid on Elora's floor and just slept, and Jesse just kind of curled up on his back and slept on him. It was ADORABLE. And then Josh and I left early because I rode with him to the party...apparently, after we left, a frickin dumb freshman just got himself into a huge mess. Stupid kid. I heard what happened after and...just...stupid. I don't have a dumb enough vernacular to express how stupid it was.
In the car after though...haha. Oh my goodness.
Joshua Rhodes. What am I even going to do with you.
Honestly though, I'm not sure what to do. I'm honestly just split down the middle. A lot of people, including my mom, are telling me to wait. But I don't know...I've been praying about this for the past couple of weeks, and I'm not sure God has said anything about this...
What to do, what to do...