Four.
There's something about the number four. It makes me feel like a cycle has passed and a new one is starting. A full circle.
So, four. Four...what? Four years? Four...months? Four days? Four minutes? Four seconds? Four times? Four tries?
It's 2014. It doesn't feel like four years has passed. Too much has happened. Who knew that so much could happen within one year, much less four?
I think that the most important thing to keep in mind is that time passes regardless of how you spent the day or not. Regardless of whether you finished your work or accomplished your goals, all you have is twenty-four hours.
So. Back to four.
It's been four full years. I've been back here in the States for four and a half years, and have experienced so many things. I've learned so much. Everything that's happened these four years have led me to where I am today, sitting here typing this up. I'm not sure I regret every decision I've made, because it's built me up...or torn me down...to who I am. It's kind of interesting to reflect on how I got here, actually.
Four years since junior year of high school where I had way less worries than I do now. But so much more to learn, and more to come in the future.