I love MWF classes, Professor Blackely is hilarious and an awesome prof. And I only have one class, so I get breakfast AND I'm done by 12:10 so then I go to the atrium and get a nommy grilled chicken salad =p
So it's a high of 50 something today, which is...super warm, actually. I love it! I was walking back to my room from the atrium when I saw a patch of snow, and got curious, so I picked some up and made a snowball. The snow was already pretty packed and a lot of it melted away, so it was super easy to form and not super powdery like Wednesday. It was also very...warm.
The snow was warm. What the heck.
And when I threw the snowball, my hand wasn't wet either. In fact, it was warm and dry and- what?? Where is the sense in all this?
But I just wanted to be sure I remembered this curious incident and beautiful weather today =]