Apparently, I'm horrible at prioritizing because I have a film review due in less than four hours with a minimum of 1250 words and I haven't started, and here I am...blogging.
It's been super busy and hectic lately. Spain was amazing!! There was so much food and there were so many awesome people and sites and things to do and see. The people there are super passionate; they put their heart in the things they do, and you can see it through their actions. I think this thought first occurred to me when I was watching the Flamenco show. They poured their heart into the dance, and I thought that was awesome =]
Catching up with work was and is difficult though =\ school is super busy, and I have a ton of work to do that I really don't want to...so much writing! I love being an English major, but still.
Church is all right. Same stuff. Two new people joined though, and they are amazing musicians. Honestly, I'm super jealous of how well they sing. I wish I could sing like that! Most of all, though, I think I'm struggling with a servant heart because I'm always wanting to be pure and to be Godly and whatnot, but I keep falling into temptation and keep getting distracted from Christ =\ whoever is reading this...please pray for me!
Friends and family are okay. Still maintaining good relationships with them =] so yesterday was Ariel's big 21st! I got her sangria in a bull bottle thingie from Spain, and she loved it. I'm glad she liked it =] still need to drop by the bookstore to get Kelly something for her birthday though. It's this coming Friday, and she's really excited that I'm going to be home. Last night going to the car, she said, "Sister, my birthday's on Friday!" And I said, "Yes, Kelly! And I'm going to be home." She gave me this huge smile and hug and said, "I'm so glad." My heart completely melted. She's a little monster sometimes, but that doesn't change the fact that she has a heart for everyone around her.
Elora and Taylor are okay. They have a couple of rough patches, but I'm glad she's learning how to communicate her feelings and whatnot with him. It's so very obvious of their feelings towards each other, though, and I'm super excited for them! Kristine and Nick remain the same as always =] don't see Nick around much, but he's still good. Actually, the six of us went on a double date a couple of weeks ago to Danny's for dinner, and that was pretty awesome =]
GP's fine, Praise is fine, Grace will be fine...
I need to ask everyone to keep Dawn in your prayers though...she really needs prayer and support and love right now, and with what she's going through, she's going to need a lot of it.
Josh is the same too! Well...we got into a couple of disagreements =\ but I suppose those are my fault. I don't know. I'm starting to realize that I'm not sure how to tell him about my feelings. It's so hard to get the words out of my mouth, and sometimes, I keep thinking, "man, if this was whatshisface, I wouldn't have to say anything and he would know."
But that wouldn't be Josh, and I wouldn't like it that way. I just need to learn to talk about my feelings with him. Idk why, but I've been on this crazy streak lately, and it takes a toll on him too. But he said that he would be there to help me with it. He always reassures me of his feelings in one way or another, even though we constantly insult each other. When someone asked about it one day at dinner, Kristine was like, "they have a love-hate relationship." We do. It's fun =] I've been a bit sensitive lately, but I love how playful I can be with him. Just have to make sure we tell each other if we step across the line. Sometimes, I look at him and I think, '...I can't believe this wonderful boy is mine.'
All in all, God has been good and faithful to me, even in m wanderings. I just need to always remember to find my way back to Him.
Now to write that review...ughhh need it done before midnight, wish me luck! =]