<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Journey
DATE:Sunday, April 6, 2014 TIME:{10:47 PM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Hide all your photographs, but I can feel you watching me
How long does your memory last?
It's time I ought to be moving on and getting over you
I bet it looks like I'm not even trying to
Here all alone, my past on the wall
With nothing left of you to remind me, so why are you still standing behind me?

I'm trying hard to forget you, but my empty walls won't let me let you go
When you took it all, you forgot your shadow
You say you wish me well without you, but
Something 'bout you tells me that you know, when you took it all, you forgot

Your shadow, your shadow
When you took it all, you forgot
Your shadow, your shadow, your shadow

It's always there, too close, too much, the shape of something I can't touch
I turn and find the shadow's grown
Those empty eyes I begged to stay are watching me from yesterday
You can leave me, can you leave me alone?

Bags all packed, make sure...you remember everything.

Is it so wrong of me to miss things the way they were? High school was boring, it was drab, but it was simple. Simple times with simple people and simple friendships. Is it so wrong of me to miss people, the people they used to be?

It's not like they physically left or anything. I still see them, all of them, from time to time. Things have just changed so much. But the old them. They're gone now.

Can't these things just stop plaguing me??

I wrote on my whiteboard, the whiteboard I stuck a bunch of pictures on..."Never forget your journey. Remember always the footsteps that brought you here."

I know it's hard to remember the people we used to be
It's even harder to picture that you're not here next to me
You say it's too late to make it, but is it too late to try?
And in our time that you wasted, all of our bridges burned down

I wasted my nights, you turned out the lights, now I'm paralyzed
Still stuck in that time when we called it love
But even the sun sets in paradise

I'm at a payphone trying to call home, all of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?
If happily ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this
All those fairy tales are full of it, one more stupid love song, I'll be sick
Now I'm at a payphone

You turned your back on tomorrow because you forgot yesterday
I gave you my love to borrow, but you just gave it away
You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care
I know I've said it before, but all of our bridges burned down

I wasted my nights, you turned out the lights, now I'm paralyzed
Still stuck in that time when we called it love
But even the sun sets in paradise

I'm at a payphone trying to call home, all of my change I spent on you
Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong
Where are the plans we made for two?
If happily ever after did exist, I would still be holding you like this
All those fairy tales are full of it, one more stupid love song, I'll be sick
Now I'm at a payphone.


« »