<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


wordlessness
DATE:Monday, July 28, 2014 TIME:{1:53 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

For months, words have been building up in my heart, suffocating, and then slipping away. Over and over again, often accompanied by heartbreak and silent anguish that had no name.

No words. Only the quiet, the feeling of my heart shattering over and over again.

I just want to curl up and have a nice, long cry. Lately, it seems like everything could make me cry, but nothing really succeeding. Something about everything touches my heart in one way or another. I watched the last ten or so minutes of Tuck Everlasting, which would, I thought, make me bawl and soothe the feeling in my chest. The pent-up discomfort of emotions.

No words. Only the suffocation as I slowly choke to death on my own silence.

Oh, the tears came. For maybe a minute. Not enough to drown out the silence, to drown out the breaking heart. Not enough to flush out words, words, words, words.


« »