<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/1863970661825280621?origin\x3dhttp://niiixreplay.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
profile


o1. The name is Moni
o2. finalfantasyx.tumblr.com / equidistant-parallax.tumblr.com
o3. Currently 21
o4. Loves God, band, basketball, singing, dancing, writing
o5. Hates stuff
o6. I ♥ NCSU PowerSound =)
o7. Link me!


Navigation
HOME
PORTFOLIO
AFFILATES
STARLITXDREAMS
DORKISTIC DESIGN

Previously

Credits


Emmanuel [Christmas 2014]
DATE:Thursday, December 25, 2014 TIME:{12:17 AM} COMMENTS:
Comments: Post a Comment

Emmanuel, Jesus Christ,
You'll never let me go
My Shepherd King,
You're watching over me
Emmanuel

It wasn't until this year when I started working in retail did I realize exactly how commercialized Christmas was...and all the more reminders for me to really remember why I celebrate Christmas.

Two thousand and some years ago, a baby was born with no where to go at night. Since the very beginning of his life, he was an outlier. He grew up, different from everyone else around him. And then, knowing all the suffering in the world, he died...for me, for you. For everyone who was, is, and is to come. For a world who showed no compassion or mercy, he showed a love that is true, a love that is sacrificial, a love that gives everything it has.

Christmas is the celebration of the birth of light, of hope, of mercy, of love everlasting.


« »