Today wasn't a great day at work by any means, but it was bearable. Know what made this day worth it? The 70-degree weather outside. Lord, it made me so happy; it doesn't feel like February in this heat. Thank goodness I wore a sleeveless and a cardigan today, because I got to drive around and get gas without that cardigan and it was
glorious. It felt so good; when I was walking to the post office to get the mail today, the beautiful weather made me think about Hong Kong because it was so
mild.
No matter how iffy it was in the office, everything was okay as soon as I got outside. Really, the moment couldn't really get any better when one of my all-time favorite songs,
Vanilla Twilight, came on.
Right at that last line-
oh darling, I wish you were here- I suddenly realized that it was February 1st.
I feel kind of awkward writing a short note about someone else's boyfriend, but in my defense, I don't have any feelings for said someone else's boyfriend. Also in my defense, it's not really a note about them as it is a personal note of amusement as I laughed right after I realized what day it was. I spent all day typing down the date at work, and I never even noticed. Your Honor, I rest my case.
Also, I feel quite cute today :3
就約好2月30號見 來看我被你重傷之後是如何復原
讓我們2月30號見 就如你所願如果真的有那麽一天
否則其他時間 無力回顧從前 請讓我徹底和你劃清界限
原來是我不想畫下句號 原來包袱收在心裏不想丟掉
我知道 不管自己躲到天涯海角 這個世界那麽小 總會遇到